- Our bylaws state: "Persons who fish from the storm water detention basin [pond], or who skate on the detention basin in winter, do so at their own risk, and the Association shall not be liable for any injuries or damages incurred as a result of the use of the storm water detention basin for any purpose."
- Invoices for 2011 calendar year dues are in the mail. Dues for 2011 remain the same as last year ($275). Please watch for your invoice and pay promptly.
- Michigan State Law states, "A person shall not deposit, or cause to be deposited, snow, ice or slush on any roadway or highway." Please be careful not to move snow onto the street when removing it from your driveway.
- Curbside pickup of residential yard waste has ended for 2010. It will resume in early April 2011. Watch the Canton Community Focus newsletter for more details.
- Move cars off the streets when snowfall exceeds 2" so that the snow plows can clear the streets.
- Remove seasonal decorations within 30 days of the holiday.
- Have a wonderful 2011!!